Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Day in the Life of Sharon Stone

"I'm old-school glamour! I'm new-school insanity!
I am one fabulous, crazy bitch!"


"I don't care whose house it is.
Jessica Lange did this in Frances and she won a goddamn Oscar!"


"So then this giant fucking lizard bites him on the friggin' toe!
Oh, you should have heard him scream! It was the funniest thing!"


"Hmm...Am I sitting on my lighter again?"


"Whaddya mean, you're all gay? Don't you know who I am???"


"I'm sorry, Miss Stone, but we're going to have to ask you to leave."


[fotos: ellen von unwerth]
[something from thombeau]

5 comments:

Thombeau said...

Needless to say, Ms. Stone is confused. Jessica Lange won that year for Tootsie, but Frances probably helped!

NATHANIEL R said...

hee. thanks for the clarification you know how nitpicky the oscar fanatics get.

I love the finale most of all. "we're going to have to ask you to leave" --how often has she heard that one?

Aaron C. Thomas said...

She is one of my absolute favorite people.

Anonymous said...

that's hilarious. she does always seem so unwelcome. she's basically like that girl who fell out the window in that episode of sex and the city.

okay, sharon. you're outraaaaaaageous. just leave us alone now.

Anonymous said...

I love Sharon. She's crazy, outspoken and have I mentioned crazy?

I even like her acting!